Friday, December 23, 2011

The Christmas Box

There was a short phase where at Christmas our family drew names.  During that time I got my Dad.  This was such a fun year!  Ryan and I shopped till we dropped!  Literally!  There was a $25 spending limit per person.  We decided to collect all electronics stores "Free" stuff.  I kept track of all the mail in rebates and upc symbols and receipts.  When we spent $25 in taxes.  We filled an old washing machine box. FILLED it!  There were the normal freebies, like blank cds, reams of paper, a computer keyboard and mouse...and also some fun stuff including a mini rc car!  Dad LOVED it!  I wrapped everything in the box and then wrapped the whole giant box too!  It was so much fun and he is the only guy I know that would actually use all the stuff I acquired for him.  What a great year...and it's true what they say..."It is better to give than to receive!" -Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment