Wednesday, August 17, 2011

African Concert

Sometime in november or december, I don't remember when, right before dad's surgery. He went with me to an african momba concert, that I had to attend for my music history class. Of course we had to go to dinner before going in so we stop at the outside mall near there. We walked around most of the mall deciding which place smelled the best. The Notorious Pig was the winner. I think it might have been some kind of a bar, but it smelled soooo good. Especially since Dad and I were both craving meat. We had ribs, I offered to share a half rack with him, but we just order a half for both of us. Little did we know that I would end up eating all of mine, and the rest of his.
Do all of you remember how dad used to eat the left over meat off our plates when we were kids at the dinner table?

No comments:

Post a Comment